the 2018—2019 academic year.
If you wish to enroll at Khalil Gibran School Marrakech, please find below our levels of studies framework, with details about the examination of your application file and assessment of your Languages Level.
Le Kindergarten Admission Procedures
In order to start the application process, it is absolutely imperative that we obtain your fully completed application form together with all of the necessary documentation required as follows:
- 2 photographs
- 1 birth certificate
- Immunization record
- Report book.
Primary - High School Admission Procedures
In order to complete the enrolment, the last two school reports (if available) will be requested, so that KGS may better know the student.
Additionally, each student must take evaluation tests so that the teachers may assess his level in each subject and in this way organise their teaching and learning tools appropriate to the aptitudes of all.
Documents for registration :
- 4 photographs
- 2 birth certificates
- copy of family booklet
- photocopy of the ID card
- Report Books
- Immunization records
- photocopy passeport –
Moroccan students coming from Moroccan private or public school :
- Leaving school certificate from the previous school
Documents to be provided for the autorisation of the ministry for students holding a Moroccan nationality :
- School certificate translated into Arabic or French
- An application letter for the registration of your child to Mr Delegue of education
Documents to be provided for the autorisation of the ministry for students holding a non Moroccan nationality :
- School certificate translated into arabic or french
- Work certificate or a comercial folder
- Residency certificate given by the police station
- Registration form written by the cosulate to the ” Agence Mondiale de Coopération “
- An application letter for the registration of your child to Mr. The Minister of education stamped by your Embassy
- Permission of Khalil gibran School
- These documents should be given to ” l’agence Mondiale de coopération “